This is the handplane to begin bodysurfing without compromising performance on all-around ocean conditions.
The MOTT Pro Model features a simple and functional design to improve gliding and posture.
Unique for its one-of-a-kind design, this handplane features the original artwork of the event developed by Nuno Mesquita and Filipe Félix. A celebration of the 1st AHUA - Masters of the Temple, a test of bodysurfing skill taking place in epic conditions.
- Original graphics developed in collaboration
- Developed for most conditions and users
- Improves glide in waves
- Allows greater speed and direction
- Helps maintain the correct posture for better glide
- Super light and easy to use
- One per Athlete
- Hand-adjustable fastening,
- Incredibly easy to transport
- Can always be carried in the trunk of a car
- Resistant to impacts, sunlight, and salt water
- Exclusive offer: engraving of Athlete's name on the board
- Optional leash for safety
Material: Medium Density Polymer and Nylon
Dimensions: 320 × 190 mm