For anyone seeking to achieve sustainability with maximum performance for all wave types.
Designed to achieve a perfect grab on the face of the wave, the Cork Series are top quality handplanes for high performance bodysurfing. The double-concave shape defined by a central fin allows for more effective steering, speed, and control in the most tubular sections of waves.
- Smaller size for better wrist rotation during maneuvers
- The natural flexibility of the cork allows for a smoother connection between the body and the wave
- Used By The Best!
- Optimum Performance
- Double-concave shape aligned for a long central fin
- Sustainability, Maximum Performance
- Excellent materials and shape
- New adjustable and more comfortable soft strap
- Super light and easy to use
- One per Athlete,
- Hand-adjustable fastening,
- Incredibly easy to transport
- Exclusive offer: engraving of Athlete's name on the board
- Comes equipped with a Leash
Material: Cork and Nylon
Dimensions: 240 x 190 x 27 mm
OPTION DIY WORKSHOP :
Shape your own Ahua Cork Handboard with the help of Nuno Mesquita, Ahua shaper.
Duration: one day to schedule
Location: Caparica, Portugal
All info on the link: