It's the fastest, most versatile and responsive Alai'a.
This classic design features parallel rails with sharp edges, a hull entry to a single concave square tail.
- The King Alai'a creates the feeling of pure surfing, like you're gliding on water
- Made from carefully selected Paulownia wood for the smoothest ride and lightest weight and from 99% Organic materials
- Unique Portuguese Cork buffer that protects the fin from damage
- Hand crafted to by Portugal's finest shaper, Nuno Mesquita, to be the fastest surfboard possible and custom made for you
- Combines speed and maneuverability in perfect balance creating a board that can handle any wave while being incredibly fast on the waves
- Can be varnished once for a lifetime or use our linseed oil and beeswax high performance finishing for the ultimate surf
- Rides small waves with ease
- No fin allows easy and rapid surfing on shallow reefs, no drag on the water
- Classic Hawaiian Alai'a style lets you surf like the Ancient Surfers
- Guaranteed for Quality and Satisfaction
- Comes with a maintenance kit so you have everything you need
- Flexes in the water, providing safety on large waves
- Intermediate to Advanced board, built for the Surfer who wants a challenge
Length from 5'10'' up to
Wide up to 17''
How do i choose my alaia support: