Designed to help you start riding waves with an alaia.
The main feature on this model are the parabolic
rails that force the tail into the water, working like a fin for extra grip on
the face of the wave. Hull entry with longer concave exit, sharp rails and narrow tail provide you speed and control.
- The Absolute Alai'a creates the feeling of pure surfing, like you're gliding on water
- Made from carefully selected Paulownia wood for the smoothest ride and lightest weight from 99% Organic materials
- Unique Portuguese Cork buffer that protects the tail from damage
- Hand crafted to by Portugal's finest shaper, Nuno Mesquita, to be the fastest surfboard possible and custom made for you
- Built for grace and as much stability as an Alai'a can maintain
- Can be varnished once for a lifetime or use our linseed oil and beeswax high performance finishing for the ultimate surf
- Rides small waves with ease
- No fin allows easy and rapid surfing on shallow reefs, no drag on the water
- Classic Hawaiian Alai'a style lets you surf like the Ancient Surfers
- Guaranteed for Quality and Satisfaction
- Comes with a maintenance kit so you have everything you need
- Flexes in the water, providing safety on large waves
- Best Alai'a for catching waves, well suited to beginners
Length from 6'0'' up to 8'2''
Wide up to 17''
How do i choose my alaia support: